I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
I dont understand why, for a girl to be considered badass and strong in movies and books, she has to be tomboyish, not wear makeup and not like girly things?
Girls should be allowed to put on lipstick and flowery dresses then conquer the world by crushing the necks of their enemies under their 6 inch heels
Y’all need Buffy.
Hey folks, Zachary Quinto is on a twitter binge!
He’s stuck on a plane and is answering a bunch of tweets and trying to break 1Mil followers.
Let’s help a guy out!
This motherfucker was walking around Comic-Con in a hyper-realistic Walter White/Bryan Cranston mask
guess who was underneath this Bryan Cranston mask
fucking Bryan Cranston.
Aaron Paul’s face is like a million different cries for help all molded into one expression